Who We Are
accat (nigeria) Limited is a Nigerian telecommunications service provider with expertise in the supply, installation, operation and maintenance of telecommunications and broadcast equipment.
We service the Nigerian market with products from some of the world’s leading manufacturers and innovators.
Operating from a facility in Ogba Ikeja Lagos, comprising 31,000 square feet of office, warehousing and radio repair centre space, accat offers a comprehensive range of telecommunications products and services both directly from the manufacturers and from in-country inventory.
accat was created primarily to service the requirements of the fast developing telecommunications sector.
With the prospect of up to eighty million telephone subscribers by 2011, it is imperative that the GSM operators, Private Telecom Operators (PTOs) and National Carriers have easy access to products for their infrastructural needs. A highly motivated and professional team of Nigerians headed by Babatunde Edun (Managing Director), including an engineering sales force with a combined experience of over 50 years in the telecoms industry is available to provide accat’s customers with unrivalled service delivery in Nigeria.
The pioneer Managing Director (Peter Sinnott) founded accat in January 2000 and built the Company into one of Nigeria’s largest distributor of telecoms products. Its diverse range and ever increasing portfolio has made it Nigeria’s ‘prime’ supplier to the telecoms industry.
• Focus on equipment distribution and integration.
• Identifying and understanding client’s business and equipment requirements and providing fast, efficient and
• Create a solution driven support enterprise around the delivered equipment.
By sourcing equipment from accat, customers will realize the following business benefits:
• Stock availability resulting in reduction of lead-times for equipment delivery.
• Fast, efficient and cost effective solutions for all requirements.
• Quality and reliable products with superior performance characteristics.
• Easy access to spares and replacement components.